The same technology that makes iPhones secure against hackers is also a major barrier for data recovery. If your iPhone breaks, the security system prevents most options for data recovery. This is great if your phone is lost or stolen, but can be frustrating when you just want to get your photos back.
Every new iPhone and version of iOS brings new security features. Some problems can be solved on some devices but not others. It’s best to just contact us with your problem, and we’ll let you know if it can be done.
iPhone Data Recovery Checklist
- If you’ve restored an iPhone, you’ve got no chance of getting the old data back.
- If you’ve set and forgotten the passcode on a modern & updated iOS device, you’re probably out of luck.
- Other problems can be overcome with varying degrees of success and cost.
- Recovering deleted files is almost impossible in most cases due to the way iOS stores files with encryption.
- iPhone stuck at Apple logo
- iPhone stuck with “Connect to iTunes” screen
- iPhone dropped in water / liquid
- iPhone smashed
- iPhone constantly rebooting
We carry out our iPhone recovery service with a no-recovery no-fee policy. If we can access the data then the cost is £180 (£150 Ex VAT). If recovery is not possible for that price, we may suggest additional options which may be more expensive. All prices are agreed with you in advance.
Note: The nature of iPhone recovery means that we may need to void the warranty during our recovery process. This is not always the case, but we cannot guarantee the device for future use, or guarantee it will be functional when returned. We take every precaution to prevent this where possible.