If your MacBook Pro has failed and you need the data back, we can help. We have been recovering data from Mac laptops since the early iBooks & PowerBooks. We have the experience, knowledge, and tools to recover your data safely. It’s a good idea to contact us as early as possible to discuss your disk problem. Even if you plan to have the MacBook looked at elsewhere first, we can at least give you some advice to prevent further data loss.
The slim Retina MacBook Pro, sometimes known as an rMacBook Pro, uses a tiny SSD for data storage. The SSDs are usually manufactured by Samsung or Toshiba. The older thicker MacBook Pro uses a small 2.5″ hard disk drive usually from Hitachi (HGST) Toshiba or Seagate. We can recover data from either type of disk, so there’s no need to worry. If the hard drive is external, you may be more interested in our External Hard Disk Recovery Services.
Whatever type of drive you have in your MacBook Pro, we have a way to recover it.
MacBook Pro Data Recovery Problems We Solve
- Failed updates to El Capitan etc
- Clicking or other unexpected noises
- Unable to boot into OS X, Stuck at grey spinner screen
- Formatted disk or deleted files
- No Entry or World symbol on Grey screen
- Blue / Grey / Black screen
- Fire or Flood damage
It doesn’t matter how your MacBook Pro failed, we should still be able to get the data back. You need to be careful what happens to your Mac next though. Often we see Mac drives that would have been fully recoverable but were damaged by a failed recovery (not by us!). With a failing drive, you may only get one chance to take off the data before it gives up completely. Never attempt to fix, scan, repair, reload or update a failing drive if you need the data. It will only make things worse.
What You Get From Us
- Safe Data Recovery of MacBook Pro drives by an Independent UK business.
- Friendly phone support before, during, and after you use our service.
- All costs agreed upfront. No unexpected bills.
- Great success rates. Even for really bad drives.
- All work carried out by us, in-house.
- We never give up on a drive until all options are exhausted.
All of our staff are regular Mac users, and have been for years. This whole website was written on a MacBook Pro. We know Macs inside out, and have particular expertise recovering Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Pages & Numbers files.
If your MacBook Pro is out-of-warranty we can replace the disk & get you up and running again with our Mac Setup Service.