Special Offer: While stocks last we are including FREE USB Storage up to 64GB for your recovered data. We will even post it to you for free! Get Offer
If you’ve lost access to your data, you’ve come to the right place. Since 1998 we’ve recovered millions of files for thousands of people. You don’t have to take our word for it though, have a look at some recent reviews. We are based in Portsmouth & cover the whole of the UK.
- I was obviously most alarmed to find myself needing Dataquest’s services but as it turned out they were able to recover all of my data. They were helpful with advice and bent over backwards to provide a most excellent service. 4th May, 2017
What You Get From Us
- Safe Data Recovery by an Independent UK business.
- Friendly phone support before, during, and after the recovery.
- All costs agreed upfront. No unexpected bills.
- Great success rates. Even for really bad drives.
- All work carried out by us, in-house.
- We never give up on a drive until all options are exhausted. Even if others already have.
Data Saving Tips
Most damage to data happens AFTER the original failure!– Dan, Data Recovery Engineer
Follow the tips below to avoid losing more data.
- Don’t scan, repair or fix your drive. It will only make things worse.
- Don’t download any software to the disk (not even recovery software).
- If the disk is clicking, switch it off ASAP.
- Don’t reinstall or restore the computer as it will overwrite the data permanently.
- If you see your data, copy it straight off as it could be the last chance you get.